We provide the following design and civil engineering services:
- Drainage framework and scheme development
- Drainage strategies, feasibility studies and designs
- Flood risk assessments
- Sustainable urban drainage schemes
- Foul water disposal and sewage treatment
- Surface water attenuation, flow control and disposal
- Private and adoptable pumping installations
- Highway design
- Road and other pavement design and finishes
- Section 38 and 278 related highway works
- Section 104 and 106 related drainage works
No project will be considered too small and we would be glad to discuss our services with you irrespective of size. We have also had experience on major projects and are therefore capable of managing larger developments.
Project involvement can be agreed on either Time & Cost or Fee Based as considered appropriate.
Professional Indemnity Insurance cover can be provided as appropriate.
If a project requires a specialist investigation to be carried out such as a geo-environmental, topographical, ecological, or structural testing, we can arrange this for you as well as prepare a brief to ensure that you will be receiving a project-specific service sufficient to inform and progress the design. This can be done either as part of an appointment for a project or independently.
We would rather advise our Clients beforehand that we are fully committed than take on additional work which could result in deadlines not being achieved.